Treasure Coast Music Teachers Association
Music Teachers National Association & Florida State Music Teachers Association
Maribel Soriano Sarah Miller Cindy Kessler Cynthia Hinkelman Luanne Dwyer
Vice President Treasurer President Secretary Concert Chair
Treasure Coast Music Teachers Board members - 2017 to 2019
TCMTA, a 501c(3) non-profit organization, exists to advance the value of music study and music making to society and to support the professionalism of music.
The object of this association shall be:
¨ To create and maintain a high standard of music teaching.
¨ To promote music culture in community.
¨ To sponsor public student musicales for all qualified students of music teachers in the association.
¨ To sponsor meetings for study, discussion and evaluation.
¨ To cultivate fraternal relations among the members of the profession.
¨ To provide financial assistance to talented pupils.
¨ To pledge its members to live up to the Code of Ethics.
BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP IN TCMTA:
· Relationship(s) with other music teachers.
· Tips & help for building and maintaining business.
· Publication of name in TCMTA, MTNA, & FSMTA website(s) and/or brochure(s).
· Availability of Liability Insurance through MTNA.
· Scholarship opportunity for students.
· Performance experience for students in Music-Thon & Honors recitals.